🚨🚨🚨 IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ANYONE ATTENDING ON SUNDAY PLEASE READ!!!!!!!! 🚨🚨🚨 Any player who ignores the following rules will be removed from a game, if persistent they will be removed from the site. These rules are to try and ensure everyone has a safe and enjoyable day and they apply to everyone who plays – by attending Splatoon Airsoft you are agreeing to comply to these rules. In Brief:
- Take your hits! ( Rebounds and gun hits do not count )
- If you see people not taking hits tell a Marshall, don’t shout & swear at them!
- ‘BANG’ rule – If within 10ft (3m) – do not discharge the weapon – shout ‘Bang’.
- Avoid Head-shots, while these do happen they can hurt so avoid where possible.
- Ground level sport so no digging holes or climbing trees.
- 350fps for AEG’s and pistols
- 450fps for bolt-action rifles
Theses velocities are measured with 0.2g bb’s and are the MAXIMUM allowed on site
RE-SPAWNING – Do it properly!
Depending on the scenario being played the re-spawn rules may vary, generally we play one of the following which must be followed by all players:
- Return to the nearest re-spawn point before re-joining the game. Re-spawn points will be marked on game maps and on the ground as well as being explained before the game begins.
- Withdraw from the battle in the direction of your base camp 100 paces and come back in.
Always attempt to aim for the body or legs of another player – headshots are dangerous and should be avoided where possible, all players know the risks involved and accept that if the only part of them on show to the enemy is the head that they are presenting it as a target – aiming for someone’s head when you could (and should) be aiming for the body is NOT encouraged and may be seen as wreak less/dangerous play and in violation of the site rules.
- ALL Weapons must be made safe before entering the safe zone and must remain safe until you leave it!
- Magazines removed from weapons, chambers cleared and safety’s on at all times. Even dry-firing is not allowed, accidents can happen so be responsible!
CLOTHING & EYE PROTECTION
- Eye protection to be worn at all times unless in the designated safe zone. We recommend the use of full face protection, if you choose not to you do so at your own risk.
- The terrain is uneven and there are many trip hazards in the woodland so suitable footwear with good ankle support is recommended.
- Shout ‘HIT’ (nice and loud so they hear you or you will continue to be shot!).
- Raise one hand in the air and hold your weapon with its barrel skywards so it is obvious you are non-combatant.
- DO NOT camp out at re-spawn points – if you think this is happening inform a marshal.
- DO NOT shout out at anyone you think is not taking your hits – INFORM A MARSHAL!
- While we do not attempt to censor the language used anyone found being threatening or abusive to another player will be removed from the site. If anyone physically assaults another player or member of staff they will be banned from site without warning.
- Safe-zones for reloading are at the main safe-zone or at designated re-spawn points in the game arena…
– if you sit down to reload in the game area you can get hit, take the hits!
– if you stand around chatting you can get hit, take the hits!
- If you are moving to a re-spawn point have one hand raised to signify and keep to main pathways as much as is possible. If moving through a battle please wait and make yourself known with the call of ‘Dead Man Walking’ or‘Dead Man Coming Out
TYPES OF GAMES
So with a week to go let’s get things rolling. Milsim themed games! Get this shared and spear the word it’s not one to be missed !!
Game modes include:
Drug deals, VIP extraction, casualty extraction, collecting intel along the way, planting bombs, ambushing teams and much more. With use of the whole site. All milsim rules, this is all in brief and the rest will be made clear on the day and any questions will be answered.
We have discovered an organisation that is planning a international drug deal. There aim is to take over and become the biggest and meanest gang in the world. We have managed to set up a drop with some of our undercover agents. Your mission is to stop the deal from taking place. Beware if they have any idea that somethings up all hell will break lose. We wouldn’t want anyone to be taken hostage or get get injured along the way. Good luck.
2 faction leaders will be picked on the day voted in by each team.
Medic and self healing:
Each player will get a bandage, this can only be used on yourself to heal hits to the arms and legs, each team will have one medic that can heal torso hits. Medic will also carry a syringe that will bring a player back to life if they have been shot in the head (only used once per game).
Snipers will work in 2 man teams 1 bolt action sniper and one spotter(DMR), and will have the chance to pre deploy. All sniper teams will need to register at the beginning of the day (see Gary to register your team) if we have too many we will swap snipers through the day so please bring a spare gun just in case.
One player on each team will be allocated the roll of demolition and will be the only person on the team that can arm/disarm the bomb and set the bomb up (all will become more clear on the day)
Due to the site being CQB we will only be using semi auto at this event.
Prices for playing airsoft
AGES 12-15 £15 EACH
FIRST 3 GAMES £25 EACH AND AFTER 3 GAMES WITH LOYALTY CARD
GET FULL FREE MEMBERSHIP AND ENTRNACE ONLY £20 AND 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL AIRSOFT EQUIPMENT
PRE BOOKING ONLY
ALL AIRSOFT DAYS ARE PRE BOOKING ONLY. £20 ORE BOOKED, £25 ON THE DAY.
WE CAN DO UKARA REGISTRATIONS ON SITE.